Gif for ME & a Few others

• Thread starter don Welker [IMG]http://www.kwikdrop.com/SPAM.gif[/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

don Welker

Reaction score
To all the members we offended - ORV made me do this. and yes i really ate it, yes it was horrible, I came close to throwing up but luckly for me I didnt. I have heard that it makes for great catfish bait.
SPAM.gif

Let the punishment fit the crime!!!!!....

ROFLMAO!!!!!!... You guys are alright....I may be in the minority here but ya made a mistake and you tried to make it right....I hope your product company succeeds in its endeavors and sure hope not the see either kind of Spam anymore!......LMAO.....

Can looks unopened to me Don... I'm afraid we need a video of you eating it. :)

Mike, you're video isn't getting through..... He Is!

Damnit. I hate it when I'm trying to be pissed at someone and they make me laugh.

Mike you're not watching the whole thing... It actually shows him eating it!!... Hilarious!!!!......

The bad thing is that I like spam....

Tell ya what..... If Rich'll reconsider..... And I'm sure he will..... AND if you get a really GOOD LOOKING banner like the one KeelShield has..... I'll pay for your first month.

All kidding aside - ORV really carries a can in his boat. RichD - hey somebody must like it - they sell a ton of it.

Do that with a can of potted meat and some sardines and I'm sold....LOL

Wolf

Rich are you listening to this - See we are not bad guys just made an error in judgment- How about that AD ? PLEASE. Regardless of an AD or not - i really like this site and I have gotten a few really good tips in regards to my Nitro.

MR Snow - if you want a video - im gonna half to eat another - please dont make me. IF you insist - I WILL. I deserve it. Don

SCWILDBILL - Does Bass Pro have them Shields - I have another boat ( Speedboat) i run in the river alot and I want to get one.

hey don, I'm ROFL after that! you seem to be a good guy!

What is the highth on the pedastle? I dont "sit" while fishing. I just lean on my butt seat. Do they go that high?

I'm sorry for the remarks I made about your company. Good luck to you. I'll let some of my buddies in the mini boat club I fish know about your product. If the pedastle reaches as high as a butt seat i'm sure you could sell a few in the club.

BJ

One thing, Don..... The continued pushing of your product in the video..... Back off..... Not just a bit..... A LOT.

Quit trying so hard.

It will only earn you enemies.

And cut the sales hype.

We are not stupid.

That goes for you, to, Orville.

Play it straight.

I have gone back and forth too often on you guys.

This is the very last time.

me

Back