Getting the boat back this week

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Transplant

Reaction score
Well, I dropped by the 'shop' on Saturday to take some trolling motor measurements (lenght of shaft and hole locations), and to also check up on my repairs.

The new rectifier and other parts came in on Friday, so the boat should be ready to go by mid-week. I also got to take a look at the propeller re-work - as it was back from the shop. Looks very good. It appears that he did a real bang up job on it. I 'believe' that it will be about $90.00 for the re-furb, but won't know till I pick it up.

Hoping to get to Keowee for some pre-fishing this weekend. Hated, that I couldn't take it out yesterday, when it got to 60 degrees.

Tex

Tex, I seen you got a new TM on another post, what was it? the MG Pro 70? Is that the Bassmaster edition?

I'm going to put that BPS Motorguide Pro 70 on the boat, but it won't be for awhile. BPS was out of what I wanted, so I got the sale price ($399.99) on a rain check that is good FOREVER!

Gives me the option of waiting a month or two before purchasing it. I've spent enough in the past 3 weeks, that my 'discretionary spending for fishing related equipment' - is pretty much used up.

That Model 70, has the newer digital technology. So it's not an 'older' unit that is being dumped.

Tex

Tex - Don't spend ALL that fishing $$, you've only got 5 months till he head to Canada and you'll need some 'Eye and 'Nothern tackle!!!

Let us know how she runs (top end) when you get her back and running!

Repair shop just called. My ride is ready to be picked up. I'll get it tomorrow, but probably won't be on the water till Saturday at Keowee - given the weather headed our way. When I get it back, I have to 're-load' everything.

Trep - I'll have the entire trip paid for (minus groceries and what we buy up there), before we ever leave. I'll only be limited by the weight restriction, and what I can't get in my guidewear!

Tex

Tex - Sweet on the trip paid for!!! I can TASTE the walleye fillets now!! I can FEEL that 12lb Pike SLAMMING my spoon, and those 4-6lb walleye's NAILING our jigs!!!

Trep

Back