Gas Shortages???

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Zuber

Reaction score
CNN.com reports gas shortages in the D.C. area due to the switchover from the MTBE additive to ethanol....

Any members had a problem?

I know the price went to $2.99 for regular here in SW lower michigan today...

How much you paying now?

az

I haven't seen any and I live in Northern Virginia (right across the river from DC) and work in DC. That said, gas is pretty up there at $2.99/gallon regular unleaded and about $3.20/gallon premium. Sounds comparable to yours.

JC

Hummm, more BS to inflate the price of gas.....

On base in Mass I paid $2.79 this morning that was a $.10 jump from yesterday.

Cass :D

Varooommm.....

Gas has been jumping 7-12 cents at a time here. We're up to $3.209 Regular Unleaded at most the stations around here with some higher. Lets see, I still need 25 gallons to fill my boat so that should be $80.22 to fill my tank. Little over $200.00 left in my checking account till I get payed again. Thirty-six gallons to fiill the car and truck back up. ($115.52) That leaves me about 10 or 15 dollars for emergencies or to eat. :(:angry:

Iran is laughing in our faces and tellin' us they'll be glad when it's $100 a barrell:angry:

$2.85 Gulf Coast of Mississippi.....I'm not happy !Got an email about not buying Mobil,

Citgo and I think Exxon because they are the "big three" and if they loose sales they will drop the price and everyone else follows... you got me....but I'll try anything if it brings down the cost. Kenny g.

OUCH CJ! That's out and out rape dude! You'll feel a little pressure is all:lol:

Tee, I only work in Summit I live 60 miles away, if I had to buy gas there I would not be able to afford it, amazingly the Exxon Station always has customers in it?????

If people would stick together AT ALL ANYMORE, we might be able to actually hurt some of the companies.:unsure:

What really gets me is they say,"it's all driven by the price of a barrell" but, believe that's a bunch of hooey! I just watched the lady at a local Speedway jack their prices up because the BP down the street had raised their's. I just went on down to the Citgo and just laughed as I pumped it for $2.69.

On the way to Dale Hollow, I found gas in Monticello for $2.59 while everyone else was $2.89.....the outskirts of most towns is the best place and stay away from major highways to buy gas...you'll save some;)

Back