• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

GARMIN GPS MAP 76S

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryan Fary

Reaction score
I am selling my Dad's Garmin GPS. It is the Map 76S which has the built in base map. The unit is like NEW and has only been used in the car a couple of times. It has the original box, owners manual, computer cable. Takes 3 AA batteries or can use a cig. lighter attachment. I am going to list on ebay if nobody is interested here first. Please email me if you have any questions. Selling price $225

thanks,

Bryan

[email protected]

Bryan-

How well does it do the maps?

Easy enough for my wife to use it to find someplace in a big city???

az

The maps will show you where you are, but it will not tell you how to get from point a to point b as far as directions and turns. on the water, you can enter coordinates to get you from point a to b, but not on land as far as the roads go. you can put the cursor over an exit on a major interstate hwy and it will give you the gas stations, rest., and other important landmarks for that exit. some even include the phone numbers for the landmarks. i believe what you are asking for is the maps program in some cars that you pay a monthly fee to enable it to give you directions and such.

hope this helps.

bryan

thanks Brian...

Guess it is not exactly what I'm looking for...

Thanks for the reply and the follow-up email.

az

Back