FS - 2002/2003 Tracker PT 185 w/ 75 Merc

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Neely, P.E.

Reaction score
The check has cleared and the Champion's title is in hand :). Mrs Oldgringo :wub: says one must go.

FOR SALE:

2002 PT185

2003 Mercury 75

2 years warranty remaining

*Custom Deck Extension* :wub:

All safety equipment plus anchor

Custom Cover

Safety Ladder

SS Prop plus original Prop

Upgraded 55 ATH Minn Kota TM

New Batteries (Feb '05)

All Manuals and Service Records

NADA says $12k. I say 10% discount. SELLING PRICE $10.8k.

Rig was bought new from Dusty Rhodes and has been garage kept. All systems in working order and trailer is solid.

Photos and details available via e-mail for serious inquiries - see Profile for address.

Thanks and God Bless

Congrats on the new rig ans someone will be happy with that 185 since they quit makin' em';)

Thanks Tee,

As you know, it's a great boat. The biggest difference between a 190 and a 185 that I can see is the extended casting platform which this boat has. Actually, the jury is still out on whether we keep the PT 185 or the Champion 191. A 200 EFI burns a lot of coal. Additionally, Mrs. Oldgringo asks why we need to go so fast if we're not in a tournament.:(

I like the 190..it's about 7" wider too. It may be my next rig with a 90 Opti:cool:

Folk,

This is a super rig :wub: and can be a super deal for someone. All serious e-mail offers will be considered.

We're at Lake Fork :) and can't send any info until next week. If anyone wants to talk about it in the meantime, I can be reached at 903-721-9621. TTT, please.

Thanks,

Greg

This rig has been sold to two of this country's finest. Thank y'all for your support :lol:

Hooah and thank you Uncle Billy,

Actually, one (Jeremy) is a young Rusk policeman and his co-owner is a gunner in a Bradley with the 4ID out of Ft. Hood on his way to the 'pit of the true infidels' :angry: (Iraq).

It was a good deal for everyone :wub: and I'm so happy for them and their families. Please come back safely, Shane. :)

ATW (anyone ever near the 504 PIR, 82nd Airborne will know what that means ;),

Greg

504th Parachute Infantry Division...Do you know what the two A's mean on the shoulder?

I was always told it meant "Almost Airborne"..:p

There is another definition but I can't say it in mixed company and it ALWAYS started a nice fight.:lol:

Uncle Billy

Uncle Billy,

AA = All American. Bet you knew that?

Can you say "St. Mere Eglis and Remagen"? Can you say " Noriega"?

Why do I think you might be 101st out of Ft. Campbell, KY? Stewart County, KY is near my homeplace of "Music City". HOOAH!

Take care of yourself and get well.

ATW,

Oldgringo aka Greg

Thanks Greg... That's all just too darn funny!!!! For me anyway. I thought you'd come back with the old "pukin' buzzard" joke.:)

Yep, from the old All American Division.. What I was insinuating and caused all of those fights was

All A++hole...l KIDDING!!!!!!!

I've only visited Ft. Campbell Greg. When I was in the whole darn division was in Viet Nam..

I hope to get well Greg. It;s been a long, long time. Thanks..

Airborne, Uncle Billy

Back