Frog Toggs

• Thread starter Scott Hammer TOXIC [URL]http://www.sportsmansguid
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
For you guys that use em', here is a site that has them pretty cheap and it's not the base model either. I had 2 pairs of the cheap ones and my manly figure split the seams on both pairs. Went to a set of BPS Gor Tex light weight and have never had a problem. I need to get the heavier set, either the Pro Qualifier or the 100mph suit but they are pricey even with my discount. I might have a line on some up North;) Just an fyi if you use this type. I thought about getting a couple pairs just for clients because when it rains and they pull out their stadium ponchos I get peeved. You can't cast let alone fish in those things.

TOXIC
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=417519&pn=2

thats a good price, and a good idea on keeping some for clients in the boat, i always carry an extra pair for what every reason in my boat.

mike c

p.s. i paid 20 bucks for the base model at bps a few weeks ago.

Maybe that's why Toxic busted out of his! LOL

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA:lol::lol::lol: Heck, I shouldn't say anything.:unsure:

I haven't been able to get my size in ANYTHING I've wanted yet.

Uncle Billy

Mornin' Uncle Billy - Been up late doing invoices for our clients since I couldn't sleep. Hope you are having a good one. Don't forget, you are always welcome to come to Lake Anna and you don't always have to come with Bruce! LOL

Thanks Bill, I realize that but Bruce said he'd beat me up if I didn't go with him?:eek::lol: I'll be there to take you up on your hospitality when they let me drive that far...

Uncle Billy

Hey Guys-- Just FYI

If you are thinking of getting a set of Pro Qualifiers... Check out the Spring Fishing classic sales flyer -- starts Feb. 29 for 2wks.-- $50 off the parka and $50 off the bibs-- and I think $20 off the Pro Qualifier windstopper fleese liner..

Still cost some $$$$$ but why not save $120 if you care going to get a set of Pro Qualifiers.??

Rick

Latest posts

Back