Friday Funny - Nine Things I Hate About People

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hamilton

Reaction score
9 Things I Hate About Everyone

People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the devil is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

People who are willing to get off their arse to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.

When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Darn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the devil would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their arses!

When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the darn floor.

People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

When people say "life is short". What the devil?? Life is the longest darn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbarse?

:):D:lol::p

#11 - People from NJ, who moved to IN, then to IL, then to IN, then to TX, and finaly to GA! Opps that's me!!! LOL

When someone asks "can I sneak past you ?"....Not now that you told me you were doing it!!

People who come up to you suddenly, say your name and then say, "don't know who I am do you?" or "don't remember me do you?" No I don't you moron. If I did I wouldn't be standing here with this idiotic look on my face!:huh:

Uncle Billy

#6 is my pet-peeve at work. I always have someone asking me, "Can I ask you a QUICK question?". First off, what the heck is a "Quick" question..... because most of the time, the following SECOND question (asking me "can I ask you a question, is already a question.... right?), is NEVER "quick". It always goes something like.... well, I was at the blah, blah, blah, and so and so said blah and blah, and I was just wondering what you would think if I said blah, blah, blah, ba freakin blah..."

I normally just say "Yes, I do mind" and walk off. That normally gets them to the point of their question much quicker. :lol::lol::lol:

All the best,

Glenn

I hate it when someone says ""I'm not trying to tell you how to do your job...but.."".....then procedes to tell me how to do my job.

Drives me bonkers..:wacko:

I am with Steve R. When I ran the auto shop and somebody would say well I am no mechanic but... I always wanted to break in and say your right your not a mechanic thats why you brought your car here instead of fixing it yourself........... We had one of those signs in the back that read..

labor Rate

$30.00 per hour

$40.00 if you watch

$60.00 if you help

$75.00 if you tried to fix it first...............

BF

And dont you love the phrase- Made from all natural ingredients! Well, DUH! What isnt !

People who think they are invisible in there Car, you know , nose pickers :unsure:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back