Friday Fishin'

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Ahhhhh, a tidal creek on the Eastern Shore of MD. Wind blowing about a million miles per hour; tide running about a million miles per hour; water level lower than I have ever seen it; Big bad Champion running up and down; big bad Ranger running up and down; big bad Triton running up and down; one Fisher deep V anchored (don't know what he was doing); and one Tracker PT-17.

Final:

Champion = 0

Ranger = one Pickerel

Triton = 0

Tracker = limit of Bass (about 11 lbs. and one beautiful Striper of about 6 lbs. Oh, and one 6inch white perch)

All in a little over 4 hours on the water. I fished hard just to make "King Tin" proud!

I did find out that they were from PA and were pre-fishing a tournament. They did not know much about tidal fishing but weren't ready to listen either.

You should have come along Toxic. It was a nice day even though I had to cut it short (just as the tide was getting to my liking) because of this darn back.

Bill

Somehow I knew that was gonna be the case. I will be there!! How about a week from this Monday (barring any unforseen trips)?

TOXIC

Bill,

Where were you running? I was in Mallows. Was a fun trip across and back across the River!!!

We did not have as much luck as you did. We lost more then we caught......

Toxic, that sounds good to me.. I'll send you my number so we can plan this a little. All you need is some gear and we'll take my boat or you can bring yours if you want. Very good ramp and a nice place to run a boat.

Carlos, I was on Marshy Hope Creek. It's off the Nanticoke and most guys ignore it though the locals hit it pretty hard.

It's a tough ride for you guys but I think you'll like it.

Bill

Back