For those interested...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
Taken from BssFan this morning..

Some new stuff 1/13/2005

By now you've noticed the new Multimedia section on the BassFan homepage, which has BassFan TV (new), BassFan Radio (improved), the Stratos Patterns Game (wait until you see it

My fingers are crossed, "Dude"!

Let me take a guess.....

A "Scales & Tales" NASCAR team under the DEI umbrella?!!?

Can I drive the car? :)

Just once around Talladega? :)

OK.... Maybe two or three times.....

Ple-e-e-eaze! :)

While we're at it.....

How about letting me do a day of testing? :)

Thats awesome Mac, can't wait to see the big surprise. :)

Cass

Sounds like dreams coming true, "Good Luck and best Wishes Mac".

Mac,

I was looking for your cartoon at www.bassfan.com and couldn't find it. Is it posted yet?? Anyways, goodluck Dude!!

Bob G.

Awesome Mac! I didn't see the banner earlier, maybe my eyes weren't focused yet!

Bob G.

Good Deal Mac!!! Been waiting/watching for it to show up on BassFan!

Keep us posted!

I wish I could say more,..I'm chompin' at the bit!! But, I can't,.....don't want to jinx myself or throw a wrench into the works!! Been there and done that,..and got a bunch of Tshirts in the process!! LOL

Atleast if it doesn't happen......i won't have to say why...ahahaha....

Good luck Mac!! Hope everything works out.

I'm hoping for a S&T Nextel Cup car.....

BTW..are you going to be doing rod handles at the classic?

After seeing Treps,I gotta have me one..

Steve

Steve,..I don't know who I'll be working for at the Classic yet,...may just be there on my own time...hangin' out and partyin'!! LOL. (Or I may be in the Spro/Gamakatsu booth)..

I just hooked up with them this year! I'll know more later.

Mac

Good deal Mac...

While you're in town we have to tilt a few.

And you HAVE to stop in for a world famous Primantti Bros. sandwich while you are in town.

One bite and you can FEEL your arteries hardening up..LOL

The best food in town at 4:00 am after a night of partying...

God help all of that are on with SPRO/Gamakatsu I am truly afraid of what I am in for in the near future.

I'm havin a J&C thinkin' good thoughts!!

TOXIC

MVM

Too Cool Mac Daddy!! The kids keep asking when their gonna see S&T on the big screen or DVD!!! Thiers a MARKET out their my friend, just throw out a little chum and SLAM!! get a HUGE bite!!

Congrats on at least having something in the pipeline Mac! I'm sure it'll be great. Looking forward to hearing what it is.

Barb

Yup my guess is its a movie deal. Been saying it all along that Mac needs the big screen. What ever it is I hope the best for ya big fella! When will you know for sure?? A week or two or month or more? The suspense is killing me!!

Donnie

Reading this Mac made my day !! S&T has in the last couple of years reached a whole new level of KOO...........L

Mark

Back