Florida

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
One of the nicer things about living in Florida. I get to watch this every night (as long as I'm here:lol: )

Dsc07418.jpg

Now keep in mind I had about 30 seconds to shoot this because the skeeters come out by the MILLIONS at dusk!!:lol::lol:

TOXIC

Best gadget to own in Florida? Thermocell. I became "sold" on that handy little item while living in Pensacola a few years back. After getting chewed so badly that I thought I was going to die, I relented and bought one. Wish I had purchased one long before then. I used it primarily for hunting and fishing, but after a while, I carried it when I was outside in my backyard.

Beautiful view Tox.

All the best,

Glenn

Never heard of it...I might have to try it here in the Mosquito Capital of N/A...the MN North Woods.

I spelled it wrong. It's "thermacell". Awesome device. Takes a few minutes to get going, so I normally start it before I begin my walk to my treestand. By the time I get settled it, it's working perfect. Never get bit while using it.

All the best,

Glenn

Glenn, now that you mention it I remember I have one. Bought it for my trips to Wisconsin. As a matter of fact it is in my gear bag!!

TOXIC

Back