Fixed my Speedo

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD Johnson

Reaction score
Well I got the speedo fixed, I think. The riggers used a couple that appears to hace been off of one of those packs you snap one off of and they snapped it where there was no hole in it. No hole no water pressure traveling to the speedo. I'll see saturday I guess. I also took the steering wheel off to align it properly and found that they stripped the scews holding the trim pieces on the wheel and they looked gerri rigged to begin with. I think they will end up replacing the whole thing.

Do they use 10 year olds to do the rigging at BPS?

Whew...I thought you might be fixin' yours like the guy in the Evinrude commercial!:lol::unsure:

Hehehehehe:lol: You haven't seen the Evinrude commercial with the guy and the pink thong? It is Hilarious!!!!:lol::lol::lol::p

I've not seen it yet, my thong ain't pink thoug it's black. I use my fur lined thong in the winter. LMAO

Two guys are jammin' and blastin' down the lake in bass bost and screamin...Yeah Baby..WooHoo! And the rider looses his hat and they just laugh it off and the driver looks at his buudy and says,"pretty fast...huh"!

Then all of a sudden..The driver's colthes are ripped off by the wind and viola....

A PINK THONG ONLY! ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!:lol:

Dang, sounds like a good one, to bad the driver isn't female. <BG>

Back