Fishy Weekend:)

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
How was everybody's weekend? The fish at Caeser's Creek here in Ohio are starting to move a bit:) Baitfish everywhere..so I figured the bass would co-operate. Well the largemouth weren't but, the saugeye, smallies and crappie are makin' the move and puttin' the feed sacks on. Managed 5 saugeye,4 big bluegill and a big ol' crappie off a ledge in 20 to 22 ft. of water next to a drop to 50 to 60 ft. The bass should not be far behind so if your not a hunter...don't put those boats away yet:) The best is yet to come!

TEE

Tee, I hope your right about the best to come. My weekend sucked since I had the week off from work and put off all home projects until last week, I had alot to do and was not done until Sunday afternoon. The last decent fish I got was the "Wilson Picture" I took on Tuesday. LOL

Did better than me. I got eleven yellow bass and one largemouth about ten inches long on a senko. Finally left early because the "no see ums" were using me for target practice.

fatrap

Fished Chickahominy Lake VA Sat, 6:30AM -12:30PM. Using 10 1/2 inch Red shad worm, Managed 2, 7 inch Bass, The Worm was bigger than the fish LOL. From what I heard it was a hard day on the water for most.

Jaws

I had a pretty sucessful weekend. Caught a real nice 4-5 lb LM on a spinnerbait, several smaller ones on worms and a couple more on a buzzbait. Sad part was my son didn't catch anything. I don't know how much longer he's going to stay interested.

Harpo

Back