fishing

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
I really really need to go fishing..................

Sure thing man!!! Lets get er done!!!!

Well, maybe better to meet half way or something :)

Oklahoma, Virgnia, and Iowa. I don't imagine that you three get together too often! As long as you are meeting half way and sharing the ride, why don't you keep driving and fish Florida? You probably won't get here till Saturday and I'll be able to join you on the water.

BJ, I have a partial fix for your fishing jones. I could put an internet linked camera on my boat and you could watch me fish - of course that might be better on the boat of a better fisherman! Might be pretty boring with me.

We'll call it BassCam.

I wonder if anyone has ever done that? I'll bet there would be people on the internet watching - or at least checking it out from time to time. Sponsor's might even be intrested in the site.

And i've actually never met another member of this site. I have a few around me but we've never hooked up...one of these days i'll drive up to edmond and meet harpo..he's a good guy. been wanting to get with him for a while..but school......ahhhhhh

That would be awesome..i'd definatly watch it 24/7

BJ

Well BJ, I am originally from MN so I understand what happens to the bass fishing in your neck of the woods this time of year. If it makes you feel any better, it's predicted to be about 35 degrees here in central FL on Wednesday morning. That will put a chill on the water. I expect the bass fishing is going to become more of a challenge. I have been slowing down my presentation as the temps drop.

I'm only a couple of months into fishing my first year of fresh water in FL so I really don't know what this weather will do to the bass. I'll let you know after I get back out this coming weekend.

I keep saying this but one of these days I gonna hook up the boat and put the camper on and head East. Retirement is just a few short years away.

fatrap

New Jersey has fresh water fishing? I bet it's still better than Iowa's (non) fishing. In about three years or less I'm gonna do a late summer fall thing, pull the Little Nitro if I don't have a bigger one by then. Probably have to go through MI first as their winter starts about the end of July I hear.

Fatrap

Back