Fishing report

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
I went down to the lake I have a tournament on soon.

I started fishing an area I had never fished before but its always looked good.

I wish I had been fishing this area more. We caught 4 fish in just a couple of hours.

My first fish was a good un' I'll post a pic below. I guessed the weight around 6 or so pounds. It went a little over 21 inches on the bump board. SHe was also THICK.

As soon as the camera gets on the comp i'll post a pic. Its loading all the Boston pics on there (300+) so it could be a while.

BJ

Boston 324.jpg

how in the world can i resize that?

My photo shop thing that came with the comp says that my trial is over and that resizing is no longer available

BJ

Here you go, buddy. I knocked it down a few million pixels for you. Now we can see the good lookin' fish and your purty face all at the same time.:D

BTW...Welcome home.

Harpo

bjbass.jpg

i've caught so many 21 inch long fish in my life i cant remember. usually a 21 incher weighs bout 5 exactly. that 1 looks a lil bit shy on eggs so i'd say bout 4 3/4 or right at 5. but still a great bass, better than i've done this year so far. my biggest so far came from lake hartwell in ga. and it weighed bout 3 1/2............later........paul.

Nice fish dude, hope you find another kicker like that in your tourney.

Josh

Thanks paul, Its kinda funny, anything over 4 pounds i usually guess about 1/2 to 3/4 too big when they hit the scales. I should have known.

Thanks harpo!!!!!!!!!

Josh, hows fishing in the desert?

It's tough out here for a lot of guys, the fish are just in their usuall lethargic postspawn mode for this time of year.....I have been on some pretty nice fish however, I'm just running way up in the river systems of these resevours and finding cooler water and pre spawn and spawning fish. A couple days ago I picked up 12 largemouth with a big fish of 5.6.

Josh

Nice Fish.... For a green carp... j/k... Good luck in the tourney... The FLW is fishing Green Bay... and wow.. 5 fish limits are running between 25 and 40 lbs... Leader after two days is right at 67 lbs...

Back