Fishing in Boston

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Stern

Reaction score
Wanted to say thanks for those who contributed ideas a while back for fishing in Boston.

I got up there this holiday weekend and took my nephew and niece down to Jamaica Pond. I got them some BPS fishing gear at Christmas time, and we had a chance to use it this weekend. We managed four blue gill and a small bass. While it was small haul, they were very excited to catch fish in a pond just a few miles from their home. They are really good kids, and I was proud to see them so enthusiastic to fish. I know they'll keep doing it.

I lived in Boston and Cambridge for many years, and I was a city boy in those days. Nowadays, I relate more to being a country boy, and yet, there I was, teaching my nephew and niece to fish, in the shadow of the Boston skyline.

What strange journeys we take.

Glad to see you had good weather and were able to land a couple of fish with the kids.

thats what it is all about, getting kids out and enjoying nature.

if you find yourself back here, be sure to drop some of us a line. i would be happy to get you out on some of the NH lakes.

GregD

Latest posts

Back