Fishing fright

• Thread starter Marty Klein [URL]http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/10/24/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's been our main headlines all morning. They are trying to decide if they need to catch it and relocate, or hope it finds its way back South. They are also not allowing boat traffic in the area right now.

We also had an alligator show up this summer that caused a stir.

I had one swim under my boat when I was fishing the Ocklawaha River in Florida many years ago. Awesome sight swiming in it's natural habitant.

fatrap

I hope the little booger gets back to warmer waters. It's freezing in Nashville today! I actually had frost on my car windows.

I have scuba dived with them in Crystal River in Florida before.. was fun

The poor thing swims 725 miles to get to Graceland....and when he finally makes it there, gets thrown onto a boat and returned home.;)

I have scuba dived with them in Crystal River in Florida before.. was fun

Ain't that the truth!!! It is amazing to be that close to something that big, yet that gentle. Did you see the underwater statue of the manatees? We found it the last day we were down there. I've got some good pictures of it somewhere...I'll have to look for them and post them.

Had one follow the boat in Miami for over an hour while fishing for peacocks. I will try to post a video I have of it....

Okwahala River? Had a great day there the same spring....let me see if I can find the picture.

Here you go.....Okwahala fish....

Trep you still want me to stay a day? lol
okwahala.jpg

Back