Fishin

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JP Heintzman

Reaction score
http:Hey Fellas, me and the kid made our first trip out to big water since getting back from Iraq. He had a few days out of school last week so I bailed from work and we went up to Clark's Hill. Had a great time and even caught a few fish. One weighed in at 4.6. It's great to be back on the water and the ol' 170TF ran great. Ya'll be good.

Jim

//www.zjstech.net/~library/17973/DSCN3036.JPG

Hey Fellas, me and the kid made our first trip out to big water since getting back from Iraq. He had a few days out of school last week so I bailed from work and we went up to Clark's Hill. Had a great time and even caught a few fish. One weighed in at 4.6. It's great to be back on the water and the ol' 170TF ran great. Ya'll be good.

Jim

tried to post a pic but must have screwed it up..........:unsure:

Glad to see you made it back safe and sound, Proud of the job you are doing!:D

Dad, Kids and fishing, their isn't anything better!

Here 's your picture Jim.

DSCN3036.JPG

Thanks for the help with the pic TrepMan. I'm taking the son and the wife out Saturday afternoon here on Fort Stewart. The fish are moving up and it should be a free for all. Mama caught an 8 lber from the same pond in 97. Ya'll be good.

Jim

Jim - Go gettem and get a pic of Mama and some fish!!

Dan and I are going Sun am, i'm watching the weather and may take my boys out Sat after lunch after crappie!

Back