Fishin' on Anna on Sunday / Monday / Tuesday

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hamilton

Reaction score
The boss is going to her Momma's house for three days and I have a great kitchen pass. Anybody interested in going out any of the days this week? Fall has fallen and the weather is beautiful. Hot side sounds really good!

Bill in VA

Marty must plan these trips when we have time off!!!!!!

Enjoy yourself, my friend!!!

Bill - wish I could! Sorry to be missing it. How was the OBX?

JC

Hey Bill, I may be able to get down there Tuesday. I'll let you know... At least I haven't "been told" I CAN'T make it down there Tuesday.:)

Bill

Bill - It would be great if you could make it. Don't tow your rig as I am all set up to go. You can even leave your gear at home and use mine. Carlos says I have enough for 10 or more.

Let me know.

Thanks,

The other Bill

Bill - one weekend off and I'm going through withdrawal! Its the first weekend I haven't been able to drown ANYTHING. Yesterday, I finished putting together the axle on the trailer for the small boat are replaced something like 25 rusted out nylon locking nuts (including eight U-bolts). Today I spent in service of the Ski Liberty Ski Patrol at our annual ski swap. To make matters worse, the fall bite is reported as ON up here. I even got a new trolling battery at BPS on Friday night hoping to use it this weekend - crap!! What are you up to this coming Saturday? I have a KP for the day and may try to either get down to Lake Anna or swing something on the Potomac. If you feel like coming up this way, we can fish my rig on the Potomac.

JC

BILL,

I was out on the hot side on saturday, We torn them up on topwater, 10-15 fish, then proceeded to pound docks for 4 hours and caught another 25 or so fish, most were in the slot but several were over.Whish i had more notice, but matbe next time.

mike

p.s. we will have to meet up this winter on the hot side when tox carlos and the rest of the gang go out.

mike

Back