Fish Pictures

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Duggan

Reaction score
Hey all,

well my son and i took our annuall spring fishing trip to Lake Toho two weeks ago.

fishing was really slow and my trophy 10lber has eluded me again. But on a good note, my 10 year old son out fished my butt on day 1.

here is a pic of 6 lber he took with a 5" golden shiner. this pic makes the trip all worth while.

GregD

DSCN1498.JPG
DSCN1494.JPG

Great Looking fish. Its always great to see the young one's out. Did you take any Vids? I always bring the Vid camera. Really gets the reaction when it happens. Great to look back as well when showing his or your buddies. Tell your Son to keep it up.

Max <><

nope, no video. just a lot of pics and great memories.

next year we may be looking for some were new. 2 years in Fla. maybe a trip to another big bass state?

GregD

Amistad in Texas might be a good choice or you can go south of there and hit some of those Mexico Lakes. Some good Fishing Packages down there. Florida is always a good choice this time of year. Toho, Bienville. Hope you guys have a great Fishing year.

Max <><

Max,

we are talking about a trip to Texas, i keep reading about the Share lunker program down there. Amistad or Lake Fork are a possibillity. time will tell.

spring will be here soon and our lakes will be free of ice. in the meen time, i will be doing some boat worshipping in the driveway.

GregD

Hey Greg, I've been pretty busy since last fall and not on this site but happened to log in and saw the post. Nice! Hope to catch you on Bow Lake or somewhere near both of us this year! I'd like to get Jim B and few other people to hit Lake Winnisquam this spring. When I went with Jim B last year it was great.

Hope you stay well - Bill, the Mad Kayaker

Bill,

nice to hear from you. if you and jim hook up to fish Winni drop me a line. i spoke with my partner Bill saturday, told him my plans for the season. wich include fishing Winni as much as possible this year.

no tournies scheduled. just a couple with my son. the rest of the year i plan on fishing for fun and getting new people out on the boat.

Keep in touch

GregD

Tex,

i have been working with him since he was 3yrs old. 7 yrs later and he is the best partner i could ask for. can't wait for the spring!!

GregD

Back