Fish Hedz

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aroldo Hernandez

Reaction score
Has any bought some fish hedz?

http://www.savephace.com/

What the up and downs of this face shileds. I need sone feed back on this.

i have one and i like it, it does not keep your head from getting wet in a t storm like a helmet will, then again if you run 10 miles in rough water it does not kill your neck. they have there pluses and minus's. but ive been happy with mine.

mike c

p.s. there is another company thats similiar, but it breaks down into components, bps has it check it out.

I have both. When the weather is not cold or rainy I use the mask. When it is cold you can't beat the helmet. I actually put a couple of those hand warmers on the inside where my ears go to keep em' toasty! My sponsor that paid for my helmets like them because it is extra advertising for them. But they both serve a purpose and by the way maybe because I have a fat head but if they fit right and your life vest has the padded collar they don't beat you up to bad! Wal-mart has a full face helmet for around $70 so you don't have to blow all your tackle dough!

Good Luck!

The Dragon

I have used both the helmet and the fishhedz, and I love the Fish hedz for rain, snow, ice (yup this past Saturday) up to about 50mph, but having rode in Dan J's 929 pushing 76mph one cold spring morning, I would vote for the full face helmet for those speeds! Now one of our local club mentioned a new kind of boating helmet that allows the whole front/jaw to open up to allow it easier for putting on with Glasses. I'll have to look into that later this year.

I use a full divers wetsuit headpiece, goes all the way down your neck, along with a pair of goggles, it's the best setup I've come up with. Rolls up and takes up no room, it's feather light, completely dry, total investment was under a crispy.

I don't like helmets, if you heaven forbid get pitched out, the helmet can and will catch water and try to yank your head off.

The fish head thing is just toooooo ugly.

Having a daughter that is an extremely avid tournament paintballer...I had several extra paintball masks laying around. I took one and used the "plastidip" from HomeDepot to fill in the vents in the front...not the prettiest thing in the world...but only cost me about 10 bucks and works like a champ!

Latest posts

Back