Fish Hedz

• Thread starter Jim Rice [URL]http://www.savephace.com
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Rice

Reaction score
This is a AWSOME price for a Fish Hedz and different color lens if you have one already. These mask are great, and they do SAVE PHACE. check them out at

www.savephace.com or

Simply use this Special Offer Code "Web01" when you place your order in our shopping cart and receive a FREE lens (your choice of colors, Amber, Yellow, Smoked or Lightly Smoked) AND FREE shipping. You must add the lens of your choice to the shopping cart. The FREE lens and shipping will be deducted from the total amount. (If you wish to purchase multiple masks under this promotion, you need to place multiple orders.) This promotion is not valid with any other offer. Offer ends soon...

Normally $54.95-$84.95. Now ONLY $49.95 The Web01 Summer Special Offer is NOT valid with this Blem Blowout Promotion. Get the same phat phace protection at a reduced price with our blemished and refurbished Fish Hedz. The blemishes are cosmetic only and usually consist of small scratches, glue streaks and/or imperfections in the graphic patterns. All blemished or refurbished Fish Hedz ship with a new clear lens, and they are still covered by our 1 year manufacturer's warranty! So save some bucks while you Save Phace! While supplies last.

http://www.savephace.com www.fishhedz.net

Hey Jim, I just got two of them yesterday for my Grandson and myself. The 49.95 ones. I cannot find any blemish on them, great price and a great product. Later<>< <>< <>< <>< Jack

Maybe my boat is not fast enough but It seems that this product is a waste of money. What does this product do that a pair of sunglass can't do. I have read the review on tackletour.com and I still can't find a use for it..

http://www.tackletour.com/reviewfishhedz.html

X - I do not have one myself, as my Tracker like yours does not go fast enough to warrant one. BUT... I fished 2 club T's in Dec/Jan this past year where they (or something like them) were mandatory. Both times I fished out of a Single console boat as the non-boater/passenger. Both boats were 60mph+ boats. Both times we RAN that fast run-gunning for fish and MAN 35 degrees on the water at 60mph you NEED full face protection - eyes, forehead, cheeks, nose... First one I fished I wore a neoprese headpiece (had small openings for eyes/nose/mouth, and my sunglasses and it was NOT enough, I about froze. Second trip I borrowed (at a friends suggestion) the old bubble motor cycle face mask they now sell attached to a head band, and that was MUCH better in the fast/cold runs. So IF you fish cold months with a fast boat (console or not) I could see the value in this or other full face options.

Also I fished with Dan J from this board in his old 929 with a 250XB and we ran 76mph down Lanier in 30 degree weather, he provided me (what a guy) with a full face motorcycle helmet that was ReALY Nice. But some folks say the lack of periferal (sp) vision on a motorcycle helmet is dangerous??

X

My thoughts exactly. My boat at 63mph is plenty fast enough top give you brain freeze on a cold morning but i also cant find a use for it either since what i have has worked for nme for years. I fish right up until november in NH and on cold mornings i just put on my snowmobile face mask, goggles, cinch my hood down and let it rip all for less then $30 in gear. What i have and use has worked fine for me for years, i never get cold when im running but im also prepared for it....

check the web site, find a local field rep and ask them if you can borrow a fish hedz for a trail. You will be impressed on how it preforms.

I was in a BassCat doing 70mph in June and I was wishing I had on of them masks that day, bugs hurt @ 70mph LOL.

CJL

Back