First ride

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Got up this morning at 4:30 a.m. and got ready and headed out to Stockton lake. Neighbor across the street went with us. Spent about half an hour just cruisin' around the abour 1 and 1/2 hours fishin'. Got a couple of nibbles but nothin' major was happenin'. Then, out of the blue, this heavy, dark cloud came rollin' in on us. Thought about waitin' it out but I figured I'd let the lightnin' win this round.

Took a couple of pics. You can view them online by going to the owner's gallery and clicking my name, that will take you to my photobucket album. My neighbor is the one sitting on the dock, me and my daughter are in the boat.

There's always next weekend.

I just tried getting there, Waylon, but apparently the library is experiencing some difficulties - I couldn't get in. I saw those storms you were having yesterday on The Weather Channel - they sure stirred up the wind here in St. Louis! Actually, I was half-way to you - I was down in the Huzzah Forest and also tried fishing the Huzzah Creek a bit; too d@## many kids in canoes to keep a line in the water.

Glad to hear you enjoyed the new ride!

me!

Back