First fishing trip since the hurricane, opinions needed

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilbert cales

Reaction score
Today was my first trip since the hurricane. We did o.k., catching 26 speckle trout, and 7 reds. All were caught on topwater. The fresh water fishing is bad because the storm blew in alot of saltwater.

While fishing with a friend, he told me a fellow he worked with was selling his Beretta 391 advantage camo 3 1/2 chamber one year old for $900.00. I offered him $850.00 for it , he said he would take $875.00. Is this a good gun, and should I go for it. Thanks

Bubby

In general, it is a very good gun... I have become very attached to my Rem 1100s (5) over the years... But, I have used a friends Franchi 20 ga and am willing to look at others... But, for the $$$ I have yet to be disappointed in my 1100s. I mention this because a shotgun has to "feel" right to shoot right... So, just because something is a good gun and a good deal does not mean it will be a good shotgun for you... It will have to fit, swing and shoot "right" for you for it to be a good shotgun at a good deal.

Great gun, but doesn't sound like a good deal.

You can buy it new, with 3 barrels and all the chokes, for under $1100.00

Carlos, you have to be very careful. There is a lot of trash sunk,and hidden. Ken , where can I get that gun? Thanks

Bubby

Back