Finals.......

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
Man i've got my college algebra final today.......:blink::blink:

I was up till 2:30 last night and now i'm studying more. This is killing me...:angry::angry:

I just hope I can swing a B that way I have a B in the class. I would settle for a C....that would be ok too...

Never settle! Keep focused just like you were fishing a tourney and you will do well.

Good luck!

I agree with Rich... Never settle...

Yoda said there is no try...

only do!!!

Good Luck B.J.

Look at the good side. My son is a senior at Iowa State and is taking Calculus for the second time. Both times he has a professor who doesn't speak understandable English. Maybe he will the third time.

fatrap

BJ, there's always Bassmaster U. You get an A there if you can tie a palamor knot with your eyes closed. And you don't have to know the proper spelling of palomar knot either.

Seriously, good luck. I remember pulling those all nighters in College. Only problem is I wasn't studying.:lol:

Study???

you don't need to do that. Take the C, go out to a bar and pick up chicks instead.:cool:

Of course I wasn't on the deans list to say the least.

hey I still had a 3.25 and partied my #$@ off!!! I got a C in Physics for going to the bar the night b4 finals

BJ...

You have always been a "can do" kind of guy. I doubt that I will ever see anything other than that from you. Good luck, but more importantly, good studying! I have a great deal of faith that we have only just begun to see the heights of your potential.

Back