Finally

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamar Gilbert

Reaction score
Water temps here in Maine are reaching 45 degrees. Got the first two of the season...one smalljaw and one bigmouth. Sure feesl good after a long winter.

Bob - Was 72-74 in our lake this weekend, was 86 degree's air temp, Eli was tempted to swim but put his hand in the water and said "too cold!" Gotta hit 80 surface temp before we go swimming!!!LOL

Trep

I walked out the door this morning and winter had returned... Brrrr.... 41 degrees and I'm too big a sissy to go out in that. Maybe tomorrow:)

Bill

It SNOWED here yesterday!!!! I was not a happy little fisherman.....

T.S.

Snowed here lasrt night. Dusting on the ground this morning. Water temps are starting to hit the mid 50's in the shallower lakes. Next three days are suppose to be in the seventies. So water temps will jump to mid 50's to low 60's within a couple of days. Caught my first bass last weekend on a crappie tube. The bass was 25'' long but really skinny. (old female largemouth)

Bill - Just like when the snow hit KY lake the Mon before the rally, while we are mid 80's on Sunday, it was 39 here this morning !! COLDER then MD!!! LOL

King Tin - this too shall pass:)

Supposed to be the middle to upper seventies Thursday and Friday so I'll be out both days. I don't go on the week-ends because there is just too many people on the water and the traffic to the Eastern Shore is horrendous.

Bill

Trep,

Air temp was 39* this morning and 29* two mornings ago. Had a couple of flurries this morning. I'm not sure what temp Lake Champlain is, the website that posts the lake forecast will start May 1st. Hoping to have my boat out of hibernation by May 7th.

Bob G.

Back