Finally, the new Dodge!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris F.

Reaction score
I finally picked up the new truck last night and just finished detailing it to my standards( I am very picky). :cool:
front.jpg
side.jpg

Now just don't get it dirty:lol: Nice ride...That thing got a Hemi son?:p

Now tro a Flowmaster dual exhaust onto 'er, a programmer onto 'er, and a K&N air kit onto 'er and you'll be downright ready ta rumble. Oh yeah, and Rhino line that bed. Don't do no stinking bed liner!

Nice ride.

I'm putting a Flowmaster muffler on my wife's Sierra 5.3. My buddy left his single and I think it sounds better than dual. Some dual have a tendency to "cackle" which IMHO sounds terrible.

I put an Edelbrock catback system on my Silverado and the only time you really hear it is when your in the gas:D

A little growl is fine, but other than that, I don't want to hear it. I only want the benefit of added HP!!!!

I'm looking at a 2003 F150 with the 5.4 Triton right now. If I get it, that would be one of the first things I did, to put on a Flowmaster dual and K&N. Then eventually a programmer.

Go with at least the 2004 or newer F150. If you haven't driven one do it. You won't believe the ride. It's awesome.

Nice Dodge!

Back