Finally got out

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD Johnson

Reaction score
I finally got out about 2:30pm today after church and getting the boat ready. Wrong time of day to catch anthing but I wasn't really going out to catch anyways, just to fish. I wanted to get out and get everything off my mind. I really enjoyed being out all by myself in the boat bt I don't think I wil do that again, it was just to hard on me loading and unloading by myself.

I need to find me a 16" steering wheel to replace the stock 13" to help me have beter control when I feel weak.

What a perfect day dispite what the weather man said.

I hope y'all had a great day too.

You be careful when you're out there by yourself JD! I know what you mean about trying to go it alone. The loading and unloading is really hard when you're not up to it. Again, just be careful, alright?

Bill

I doubt I ill try it again for a while Bill, as peacefull as it was I think I ove did it and have been coughing red stuff this evening.

I did enjoy it though even though I did not catch anything. I really didn't trythat hard I just wante to relaxa while. I got the speedometer working and run it up to 52 mph a time or two, that's aout all it's got. Once you get the 189 Sport trimmed right it sure rides good, even in rough water and large boat wakes if you hit them right.

Y'all hve a great night.

Back