Finally a good game!!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
Finally had a good game of golf today!

A good friend of ours who is really good is giving me lessons. I believe he was a golf pro at a golf course at one time. I think that is what my dad told me. He is also my state farm insurance agent (he's a good neighbor ;).

Well today we had another tourny here in OKC. I hit every ball off the tee (and past the womens tee box! ;>). It seems like i hugged the right side of most of the holes. My swing is improving. As for fairway shots, they were decent.

I reviewed my day and i recognized my mistakes-not keeping my head down, and poor aiming. My putting could improve (i three putted on a couple of holes) but that takes practice.

So after the match I went in the club house and met with my coach. I was suprised to find out this:

Drew (#1) 54

Hunter (#2) 61

BJ (#4) 63

Evan (#3) 65.

The scores were really high today, it was also very windy and rainy (at some points). Drew usually hits in the mid 40s, hunter low 50s and Evan in the high 50s to low 60s. I have typically hit in the mid 70s. I am very please with my score after two lessons. i've dropped about 10-12 strokes so far. so with some more work i think i can get this game down. I know it wont come over night but its still fun.

BJ

I am impressesd that you are working at it this hard... Shows character...

I golfed yesterday....:)

Shot a 44 on the front and fell apart onthe back for a 51.

Mini,

I thought you were going crappie fishing yesterday???

Back