Felt left out...Bought a new boat today

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim m

Reaction score
Everybody else was buying so i guess i got the fever too...Bought myself a Triton tonight...Now i can feel the ponies behind one of those bad boy 150,s....Will post pics soon,I love the Nitro,s but i couldnt pass up the deal i got on this boat....So that means i have a 95 Nitro & 05 PT175 Red Bass Tracker for sell at fantastic prices...Email me if you interested...

Congrats on the new boat... One or rtwo more and you'll need a dealer's license...LOL....

Post some pics of the new one

Tim - HOLY boat deals batman!!! So you gonna let me pilfer some goodies off the 115!!!

You just BOUGHT the Tracker last year, DUDE you're gonna become the Teri of boats!!! LOL!!!

So? Model, Motor, Options on the Triton??

Ah Trep, no you didn't just say that! :lol:

I've had my Land Rover for over a month now!

I've had my Land Rover for over a month now!

Has it been a month already? And you are still in the same vehicle? :rolleyes: :)

Tim, enjoy that new boat!

It is a 03 TR185 with a 150XR6 mercury S/S prop hotfoot,jackplate,all the goods.....Now i just need to sell my other two i have.....It only had 16 hrs on it,it still smells new in the rod boxes,fiberglass and carpet glue smell...Lol...Now I am done buying boats,,,Thank Goodness.....

Trep if you can help me sell my Nitro then the Ballistic with the newly installed Mercury PVS plugs,is yours.....

You heard him guys, tell EVERYONE about the Nitro, and tell 'Em Trep sent ya to Tim to buy it!! Daddy' wants that Prop!! Heck I didn't even get a chance to try it out before he got the plugs installed!!

Tim - Did you make a brochure to post at the gas stations and bait shops around lanier? I had my first 2 nibbles on my Tracker of the "Tear off" phone numbers on my brochures. Also try posting it free on www.craigslist.com, bassfishingnetwork.com (run by another local Atlanta guy), and other sites.

There does that get me at least discounted prop???

Drop me an email, let me know if you'll be around anywhere outside of Lanier this weekend or next week, i'd love to try the ballistic for a quick afternoon (obviously pay you if I mess it up) to see how she runs on my Nitro. And let me know what you'd sell it for out right, i'd love a backup prop and I know this one's ran your nitro well.

Back