Fantasy results & Champlain

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Kurtzner

Reaction score
Just checked my Fantast results for this year. FLW fishing challange 405 place ww/4156 total points, BASS fantasy 1067 (96.02%) w/3101 total points, I had a pretty good year. This saturday I'm heading up to northern Champlain for my 1st practice for Sept's Everstart, I'm really getting excited to get up there & check out a few new things. The up-coming forcast is calling for overcast w/not much wind hopfully that holds true, as I want to run around. Rob, I'll call you tomorrow night, I was thinking about the LCI & well we talk about it tomorrow.

Later Mark.

(thanks everyone for the encouragement)

Oh & one more thing the local Ranger dealer & one of my sponsor's has taken 3 order's for the new Z series & they're just weekend fishermen.

Must be weekend fisherman with lots of extre $$$, I hear the price is in 50 to 60 K range. Its hard to justify that kind of money for a 21 foot bass boat.

Sorry, I realized that I was stirring up petty stuff that doesn't really matter.

Have a good day,

Mark K, kick but and take names,

Wolf

No Brian, they're not! They are priced in the 40's. The Z21 with a 250 Verado totally loaded will be in the low 50's just like the top of the line Stratos or Skeeter.

Mark,

I had someone commit to the LCI with me, but if you're still open, let me know. Do you want to meet at the ramp? I will be fishing Saturday too. Not too much as I have the tourney Sunday and don't want to stick anything. Just going out with no hooks pretty much. Might try some new spots. Got your new lower unit on and broke in?

Back