Fancy Lettering?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy Theys2

Reaction score
Guys, Where do you order your fancy registration letters and numbers for your boats? I am not going to put the walmart specials on the side of my new boat. Need something that looks top notch. Any advice?

I got mine at Cabelas but that was a few years ago. I seem to remember someone talking about "raised" boat letters that matched their 9 series Nitro but they were high dollar. Chris F.

I have a friend in Florida that has a custom lettering and graphics business. Let me know if you want contact info.

Sue

Try your local sign shop. They can pretty much make whatever you want on a vinyl decal. I can't remember the cost but I know it was cheap also. Clark

Check your local laws too, here in PA you can have the same color numbers as the color of yourboat, I got nailed for that in my champ. The law says it can be any color, but has to be contrasting

The law says it can be any color, but has to be contrasting

Well my boat is white and green so I put green letters on the white part of the boat, ain't that contrasting?

of course that's legal......you just can't put white on white or green on green......

green on white is perfect!

Mac's right, you can't put the same color on top of the same color, my blue boat, I could not put blue lettering on

I got mine from Cabela's. The brand name is Hardline.

TV18bowon.jpg

Be careful when picking out size also. On my Ranger the hull has a big flare to it and the letters look smaller than they appear. I may have to get them a inch bigger.

Check out this site. http://www.domednumbers.com/index_flash.html Later<>< <>< <>< Jack

Back