Fall Tour...

• Thread starter Bill McElroy [URL]http://www.basspro.com/servlet/c
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
You gonna' be in the Buckeye area this year any ?

I'd like to get a handle done sometime:cool:

The tattoo is on hold for a tad;)

Dang Mac - Macon thats a drive from my place and i'm in NY that week comming home late on Fri, don't think with Sunday school and the kids commitments we can make it this year.

Enjoy and any news on the BPS deal so I can get more S&T stuff? Beka and I have worn just about through the 5 shirts we bought, and my wallet after 2 years is starting to show wear!! From lack of $$ LOL!!!

Will you be at the OKC store during the Christmas time when they have a few vendors or during our Classic coming up next May? If so be sure to stop by the fishing counter, I'd like to meet you.

I'm only going to be at the places they have posted so far. Other than that,...nothing scheduled yet. We won't know our spring schedule until later this fall. With so many stores opening and most of the Classics overlapping, we like going to places we've never been before, but there's also a couple "mandatory" ones..i.e. Detroit, & Springfield. (I will be heading south in Feb/March probably...warm weather is GOOD!!);) Would like to hit the east coast and Denver,....but alot depends on which stores have the vendor booths..they're the most attended and we move a LOT of rods at those shows!!:D

Keep looking at the BPS website for all the places and dates,..I'll let you know when and where as they get confirmed!

Mac

Coming to a Redneck Heaven near you.... The Mac and Mini Show... Awesome... Wish you were gonna be closer... We'd have to drown something...

Well it looks like it will be a northern tour this year.....except for a couple of Fla dates and possibly the Bassmaster Classic. More to come!

Mini

Mac,

They are building a Bass Pro Shops in Foxboro MA home of the Patriots. Maybe you can visit that opening.

Rick,....Sounds like a plan!!! We'll get up there sooner or later!!:D

Hey Mini,....we'll have to get Brauer to go to the watering hole with us saturday night to watch the game if he sticks around. Since he's from MO. anyway, and IF the Card's play the Tigers,....we'll have to conjure up a couple friendly little "wagers" to put on the line! ;):rolleyes:

After we all partied together in PA. at the BMC, you KNOW he'll be up for a few pop's and some laughs....he's a fun guy to hang out with!! This is going to be a fun road-trip...besides, I'm ready for some temps in the 80's again!!:rolleyes:

Mac

You aint lying!

But wager Brauer and Brown? Those two old coots been running together longer than us, dont forget about Brown's Diawa days........cant trust em I tell you....they will have some good stories!

But I will have the camera ready for some photo opps. Maybe even a video or two. Heck we might have a commercial we can sell to Busch!

Mini

That ball is in your court Big Dog! You cake Brown and I buy all your cocktails this fall tour!