fall fishing in maine

• Thread starter Lamar Gilbert [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamar Gilbert

Reaction score
Here is what the local lake here in Bridgton looked like yesterday morning. Got four bass in an hour and a half. Brings up my season total to 1382. Hate to see the season come to an end the last of Nov.
mvc-894f.jpg

Looks Great Lamar, I just don't want to see it in about 8 weeks when its too COLD!!!

1300+ fish, MAN, OK in 2005 i'll start counting my fish, and i'll be I don't hit a 100!!! I need some SERIOUS leasons!!!!

Trep

Lamar,I never did make it up that way this summer - was planning on hitting Kezar Lake near you. Will you be there next year? Hope you get to 1500!

Bill, The Mad Kayaker

Mad Kayaker....yes I will be here next year. Love to fish Kezar....just hate that the campground is no more.

I know Moose Pond when I see it! Wish I had a chance to fish it this year. How are they biting Lamar, maybe I could make a last effort trip this week....

Sorry Bruce Y......it's Highland Lake. Biting slow, but better size. everything last week 2lbs or better. Water is way down in Moose...they are working on the dam.

Back