Ever have one of those Days?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatrap

Reaction score
Have you ever had one of those days you just wanted to dig a hole and crawl in? I don't usually vent my troubles but I'd like to in this case. So bear with me please. I don't have a huge social group that I hang with and this site is about it for me. So here goes.

Some of you know I suffer from severe depression. Well I hit the bottom of the trough this Sunday, that in itself is pretty bad I get pretty sick(physically too). Well to add to this my older dog gets sick yesterday and I call in sick to take him to the vet. Lucky is pass helping and has to be put down. Then the wife and I get a call that her grandmother needs to be taken to the hospital(shes 100 and lives alone). We get all that handled and I go to work at BPSin the evening. I just need to get out of the house. About two hours into the shift I get a call from home. The wife is very sick and needs me to take here to the ER. Spend the night in the ER. She has a bad kidney infection which is complicated by an already existing liver/pancreas condition. Finally get home and I find that I left the other dog in the house and he couldn't get outside to pee. The cats helped themselves to their food and it's all over the washer and dryer in the laundry room. Got to bed about 5:00 am after calling in sick to school(fulltime Job)for the second day.

Needless to say I didn't get my Tundra in the water to see how everything works as planned for the weekend. My big question is do you think I can blame Tracker for all this bad mojo?:( or maybe I should write a country music song.

fatrap

Ain't but one place to go now...UP !:lol:

Keep your head up fatrap;)

Man,....I hope your wife and her Grandma are okay. Keep the faith,....it'll get better!!

Tough times pass, I wish you well. I have learned that I come out on the other side of periods like this a stronger person. Keep trudging!

Maybe you can get the rig out this coming weekend. You'll forget the bad weekend fast. As bad as it sounds, here is what I heard: You are married and your wife has a 100 year old grandmother. You have a dog some cats that have food, a job along with a second job at Bass Pro (getting discounts), and a place to call home that has a washer and dryer, and a new boat that you finally got back. Ya know it is a tough weekend, but not a bad story.......Hang in there.

Hang in there dude. You will get through it. Just keep telling yourself you are going to feel better than the state of Nebraska after they drop one to Iowa state this weekend.

Really it will get better.

Hang in there things will get better. Your a good person. Sorry to hear about your dog and I'll say a prayer for your family.

Tomorrow is a new day.

Dan

Hang in there, things will get better.

I hope your wife and her grandmother are both ok. I'm sorry to hear about your Dog. I just had to have mime put down on Friday due to cancer. I knew the day was coming and it still was one of the hardest things i have ever had to do :(

I hope all comes out well for you and I will consider it a bad day when I don't wake up!

Randy!

I say sue tracker for your troubles, it all started after you bought their boat and write the country song and collect on both ends.......

BF

There's one thing I know for certain. Energy spent on worry is wasted. Try to channel it into something useful. I know that sounds cliche-ish, but worrying is intentional and it takes energy. Mental and physical. Use it elsewhere. Good luck. And if you use SSRI's, keep up with the doses.

Mike,

If there is anything you need just send an e-mail and I'll give you a call... I am sure that goes for many here...

Just take a step back and give yourself a breather... Stop am Micckey Ds and have a quiet coffe and read the paper... Give yourself some relaxation time...

Hi guys.

Back at school today and trying to get caught up. Things are better. The wife's still sick and will have to have frequent blood test but has returned to her part time retirement job at U of Nebraska Omaha doing as much as she can via email.

The sun is shining, my depression thing is like a bobber, depending on how far it gets pulled under the water it usually finds it way to the surface again.

Thanks for the support.

Mike G

aka

fatrap

Man, I'm sorry about your dog and the rest of your problems fatrap.. You just made my depression seem not so bad. I will say a prayer for all of you.

Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.

There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.

There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.

The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

Glad things are up a bit for you, will still keep you and your family in our prayers here in Ga!

Latest posts

Back