Enough snow for now!

• Thread starter Bob G. [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/901/PC
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob G.

Reaction score
8 more inches last night, 24" on Monday and 18" last week. I can't wait until winter gets here next week!!

Bob G.
PC181047B.jpg

Tee,

It's not that bad! I have the only driveway in the neighborhood that is mostly black right now. The key is to remove the snow after EVERY storm. I only use one brand of snow shovel that we get from a local hardware store chain and snowblow with a 20hp Troy-bilt garden tractor (GTX20) with a 46" wide x 24" high two-stage snowblower. Pic of tractor is in my library. I even made a heater for the cab with a 100cfm fan and some 3" metal dryer hose. MTD bought out Troy-bilt/Bolens/Gardenway and discontinued the GTX tractors. Now they only sell "grasscutters"!!

Bob G.

Bob - You live in Vermont!!! What do you expect in December? 80 degree's and sunny??? LOL

Trep,

We don't usually get this kind of snow stacked up this early. This is typical of Jan/Feb, not December. The pic in my library of the tractor and snow bank was taken March 7, 2001 and we got another foot or two after that!

35 and sunny would be nice for a few days! Our road crews already ran out of space to plow the snow since we got them back to back.

Bob G.

Being from Ca. I just can't imagine how in the heck you folks live in that white stuff. Today is freezin' and it'll probably be about 60! BRRR, all the way down to 60!!!

Maybe I'll make a snow man! HAR!

Chad L. Dwyer

Chad,

Yeah, but look who you have for Governor...

I'll take the snow.

Rich D

LOL, Rich.

Bob, all I can say is better you than me. I hate that stuff but my time is coming soon. Stay warm!

Teri,

Long time, no hear!! It looks like we are getting a break with no major storms for a few days! Christmas will definitely be white unless we get some 80 degree days.

Bob G.

Yeah, the jury is still out on Arnie. I think he'll still be better than the last clown we had. California is WAY too left wing. It's time for change.

While we don't have snow, there sure is a lot of smoke and mirrors (politically).

Chad

Just to rub it in a bit, it was 60 degrees here the past two days :)

Semper Snow

Carlos

yes you are right there Tox and I was on leave!! I was at the steeking car dealer yesterday and had to go into work today to run a PFT and make sure some other small stuff was working ok. Did you make it out? River looked pretty good for the ammount of wind today. Saw it from work.......

Nope...Too windy for me today plus I had to go in to the Dentist and get a crown done....$700.00 out the door!!LOL

TOXIC

Well, I would rather run the PFT then go and get a crown done!! OUCH!!!!!!! Man, that would have bought you soem serious fishing stuff ;-)

Carlos

Back