ebay auction - Nitro 911 autographed by 43 nascar drivers

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Munaretto

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2474751233&category=31271

I like Mac's boat better. This one looks like a rolling billboard. Looks like the graphics were "cut & paste". Good cause though.

TOXIC

Holy crap Batman... only 200 ponies on it? I feel sorry for the guy who wins that one. That boat needs at least a 225 to get out of the hole (either that, or I need to lose some weight) :).

Oh, and someone's gotta say it, so it might as well be me....

"When did they learn to spell their own names?"

It ain't your daddy's NASCAR, Snowman!

The drivers these days have got to be talented AND sharp!

I thought that boats was auctioned off awhile back ago to an individual.

Anyone want to buy my Nitro 911, for the Bryan McDonough Childrens charity college fund, heck my whole family will sign it with a sharpie.

Not like you can use it if you want to keep the autographs. Would have to be rich bassfishing AND Nascar fan that had no intention of using the boat.....like say...oh I dunno Johnny Morris! Or Dale SR if he was still alive. Maybe the prez will buy it! Now THAT would be cool.

Snowman,,,,,,,duh,,,,,,,,ya think it might be from autographing those fat checks?

Bruce, what fat chicks? Isn't that offensive to the girth challenged? Oh, Oh, wait a minute, fat CHECKS!

Never Mind:)

Me, I didn't turn you down, I was Thinking, THINKING:)

Bill

Back