Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Zechman

Reaction score
Anyone from here going this year? I may be getting a bunch of free tickets to it from my dealer. Let me know if any of you's will be going and what Day. I'll be going by myself.

Mike

Is this the one at the Centrum? If so, can I get two for Friday and Saturday each? let me know and I can email you my address. Thanks! Bill, the Mad Kayaker

Hi Bill

Are you asking if the Worcester Centrum show is this weekend or do you know because I don't? :wacko: Is it this weekend?

Thanks

Paul

Paul the show is the 10th - 12th. I was asking if this was the show he had free tickets to. KVD will be there on that Friday.

Mike - is this the show you have tickets too? If so, do you have two passes for Friday and two passes for Saturday?

Thanks, Bill

This is the show in Harrisburg,PA at the Farm show. Its the biggest one in the Country. I don't have tickets yet, but the dealer says he's getting me some. Anyway, the dates are Feb 4th throught the 12th.

i will be at the casting kids booth sunday the 12th from 12;00 to 4:00 in worcester, stop by if you local guys are there.

GregD

Mike,

I'm still kicking around the thought. I'm trying to talk a buddy into splitting the trip as it is about 3 hours each way for me. If he says yes I'll be there.

Let me know if you have any extra tickets to get rid of,that may make the decision easy for me.:D

Steve

Cool Greg! I'll have to stop by and see ya! for the rest of you guys, I don't know the amount of tickets I am getting yet, I'll post when I find out, and any extras I'll throw your way.

Mike, is this a good show for bass and f/s boats? It is about an hour from me, so if you give it the thumbs up I'm going. Either tomorrow or next Saturday. I'll get my own tickets, just tell me if it is worth the look.

Back