East Coast Bass Pro Shops recommendation

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul P

Reaction score
So the family and I will be driving from Massachusetts to Florida for April vacation. I want to plan a stop at Bass Pro on the way home. Is there any one particular Bass Pro location on the east coast that sticks out from the rest?

Thanks

Paul

If your heading all the way to South Florida, the Dania Store is awesome, they have a great restaurant in the store, and the IGFA Museum is on the same grounds..

The one in georgia is close to 95, but pretty simalar to all the rest.

mike

They have a new one in Myrtle Beach. Not sure how it ranks. The one in Savannah (GA), I wouldn't bother to stop at. It's okay, but it's in an old 'Sears or something' in a standard Mall.

Tex

If you're looking to buy a boat I would recommend the Charlotte location right on I85. The recommendation is entirely biased based on my working there.

I've been to the BPS in Atlanta, GA & it is a nice store, its attached to a mall that includes ESPN Zone. I have also been to the Arundel Mills location in Hanover, MD & again very nice store. BPS does a great job on their retail locations. On your way down or back if you get a chance drive through Hamburg, PA & stop at the Cabelas retail location. It is a great store. I have not visited the new Harrisburg, PA BPS yet but I'm sure I will get there this year.

Dennis

Stop at them all, You Arundel Mills and Potomac Mills both 10 mins off of 95, then there is Atlanta and Orlando both are a little harder to get to but by far Nashville is the best if you want to take the senic route..

BF

Hey Michael - how have you been? Been out once or twice, but haven't had the chance to see you. I don't think you are generally there, when I visit.

Tex

Paul-

Bruce F suggests stopping at Arundel Mills and Potomac Mills.

Arundel Mills is awasome, Potomac Mills doesnt have a BPS.

So I wouldnt stop there. !!! But, it would be an awsome spot for one. You can see the mall from I-95.

I like the BPS at Arundel Mills. Also, there is a new Gander Mountain store in Fredricksburg, VA just off of 95.

Gotta stop at Arundel Mills. Great shop. Don't bother with the one in Hampton VA. I thought it sucked. If the wife likes outlet malls stop at Potomac Mills right off of I95. Way too many stores for me, but their is a Harbour Freight store within walking distance from the mall.

Tex...you can't say things like that - the boss might be watching!! Things have been good...selling faster than we can build'em. After about 3 weeks I'm finally going to take today off and it looks like the weather is going to cooperate. I'll see if I can find a few of them Lake Norman spotted bass this afternoon. When you get in the store you can always have a sales rep call me on the radio...I'm always lurking somewhere nearby.

Are you traveling I-85 south? If so, the BPS Atlanta location is right on the side of I-85 and Sugarloaf Parkway at Discover Mills mall. It will be on the left. If traveling I-85 south you will come into "Gwinnett" county. the first exit will be Hamilton Mill Road, the next is Buford Drive (Mall of Georgia will be on right), the next exit is Lawrenceville-Suwanee Road. The next exit is Old Peachtree road then Sugarloaf Pkwy (BPS exit) but you actually get off the interstate prior to the Old Peachtree exit.

The Atlanta store is nice, but they all are about the same.

Back