Early this Mornin' and throughout the..

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
day would y'all please join me in wishing Jr a very Happy Birthday and best wishes for many many more...HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JR !!!!!!!

47b7cf37b3127cceb0ee4c73ed3500000020102AZNnLRk5csa

Uncle Billy

Dayum.....no wonder you're so old JR,.....you have B-Days twice a month!!!:blink::eek:

Happy B-Day...AGAIN!!:lol:

Yeah.... And, wait till he jumps in here and tells us its actually in August... LOL

JR you are getting older faster tan you want... three Birthdays in 2008!!!! Keep that up and you will be the NTOWS Methusala for sure!

Unc! His BD was not what Staci sent me... it's in August... But, hey, it makes his day brighter to know we still love him even as he ages faster than a speeding bullet!

Well, MAYBE I still love him? I have to find out who sent me the false information first.

I told someone that I didn't think his birthday was in May because I didn't have it listed as being in my calendar in May but some insisted.:huh::eek:

I'm sorry JR but better safe than sorry... JR's birthday is August 28, 1946. That's for everyone's information.:rolleyes:

Jr's birthday of April 18th. has now been officially deleted from the first printing of the official birthday list and added to the August 1946 official birthday list.

So now everyone has to understand.. JR is really only really 31 because he was having two birthdays a years..He just looks like he's been rode hard and put away wet!

Uncle Billy

"He just looks like he's been rode hard and put away wet!"

Amen, my brother... LOL

Latest posts

Back