Eagles vs Saints

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barry Dufour

Reaction score
I want to welcome the Eagles fans to Nawlin's (New Orleans) for the Saturday night game. It should be a good one. It's been along time for us Saint's fans to get this far. I remember the Saints playing in the old Sugar Bowl stadium. I'm sure the Saints will win. THe city and the states needs it. Good luck Eagles.

Barry from La.:)

Long time saints fan from Mobile,Al. but born in La.

I've waited all my life to see my team this good, but you got to be scared of the red hot eagles.

Who Dat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Troy

What part of LA. are you originaly from, Troy? I was born in New Orleans but now live in Lafayette.

BArry:)

Bastrop, Just north of Monroe.

All of my family still lives there.

Just to far north for me:lol::lol::lol: moved to the coast for better fishing.

Troy

A couple of weeks ago my brothers and I went fishing in Big Lake south of Lake Charles. We caught some nice reds. My biggest was a 7.5 pounder, 27" long. We had a blast.

Barry:)

Barry,

I saw your picture awhile back. I sent a reply. I love the speck and redfish bite. I've fished in Delacroix some. Mostly in Mississippi and Alabama.

The fresh water bite has been tough after the big one, but it's slowly getting better.

Troy

Barry, the old Sugar Bowl stadium was Tulane statium. I will be at the game, if the Lord is willing. I live on the west bank of New Orleans, about 15 minutes from the Superdome. We(the fans) will blow the top off Saturday night. I really believe the Saints have a real chance of going to the Superbowl. I have heard if they get there, we would be lucky to get tickets for under $7500.00 a piece. My son already has a motor home booked for rental, he is going to Miami. My father-in -law is 80 years old, only missed 2 home games since the team has been here. I believe 40 years, and yes he too will be there this Saturday night.I sure hope he sees the Saints go to one Superbowl. Like my son, he stays the entire game even when they are getting blown out. I believe last season toward the end, they were the only fans at Tiger statium.

Bubby:)

Thanks for the warm welcome Barry! Wish I could be down there to see this one. It's really great to see a team like the Saints overcome all the adversity they were faced with just a short year ago and gel into a team that's quite a contender. If my Eagles get bumped out, I'll be a Saints fan, just until the season is officially over :p

BASTROP !!! Wow, our high school, Edmond Santa Fe, played Bastrop, La. this past season. We got a good ol' country asswhoopin' too. It wasn't our year for football...we usually make it to either the semi-finals or the final but this year we were one and out in the playoff.

That's wild...I had never heard of Bastrop La. before we played them.

Harpo

One and out for the Saint's, is my prediction. While they have accomplished quite a bit this year, that team has ZERO experience in the playoffs. That may help in some ways, but Philly has the 'seasoning' to win the game.

Tex

Back