Dubai?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warren David

Reaction score
:angry::angry:

When I looked at the new boats available on the local Nitro dealers website, it lists the location of some of them as Dubai. This included both aluminum and fiberglass boats. Are Nitros now being made overseas? I thuoght buying a Nitro would be buying AMERICAN. I guess I might have to look elsewhere.

Dubai is not a low-wage environment. They import laborers to do their building....

Raincloud - Where on the site did you find Dubai?

As Berry said, and having worked globally for the last 10 years, Dubai is not a low-cost manufacturing country, they do IMPORT a LOT of resources (People and Building Materials), and are considered to be one of the 'next' big business markets for products and services in the Middle East.

When I looked at the new boats available on the local Nitro dealers website, it lists the location of some of them as Dubai. This included both aluminum and fiberglass boats. Are Nitros now being made overseas? I thuoght buying a Nitro would be buying AMERICAN. I guess I might have to look elsewhere.

Question asked and answered in the same post. They are sold through dealers on several continents on our 'lil blue marble. All of them (Tracker/Nitro) manufactured in the Ozarks of the good 'ol U.S. of A. ;)

In Dubai, you can get the same payment terms on a 21' Nitro or a 2600' building. Your choice.

Latest posts

Back