Dual Console

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brad Harder

Reaction score
does anybody know if its possible to get a passenger side console for a 05 tournament V-18 It was'nt offered as an option but I would love to add one on to my boat, any help would be appreciated, OEM would be great but anything that looks OEM would work

Nope, they don't make it. They made it for earlier models, but won't fit '04 or later.

Brad, unfortunately he is right. I have an 05 also and would love a passenger console.

Only thing I would change on the boat right now!:(:(

What about a console for the 02' 185 model? I've been looking but, of course I'm not allowed on e-bay...anybody hear of one? I'm really interested....shoulda' had my head examined when I ordered my boat...5 screws and it's out:blink:

I have a '98 PT185 with dual consoles. I had to look a long time to find this boat with dualies.

I told ya Tee, i might very well still be in Tin if a 185/175 with a Dual Console was still made, or available!! LOL

You can order one on a 17ft Nitro though!! LOL

Tee - You not allowed on Ebay at work or by the wife?? LOL

Just tell me what you want me to search for and i'll look for ya!

Work:unsure:

I think they're the same from 99' to 02'...I'll owe ya' one;)

just did an e-bay search for "tracker 185 console" and got nothing.

I did find this one, though its way older then yours and you don't need 2 steering wheels!! LOL

Oh and the starting bid is $45!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::D:rolleyes::)

91_1.JPG

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

$45 for that?

I appreciate the offer and if you do hear of one..lemme know!

Your ate up:lol:

Wow steve, seems like you are selling everything!! You getting out of fishing??

Hey, out of curiousity, what's the top end on that 185 with the sportjet??

Not getting out of fishing; I starting making my own rods last year, so the Bronzeback and Avid have to go. I'm selling the Tracker because a local dealer picked up Xpress and I got a Jr. Pro Staff position and a killer deal on an X19. Of course I need to sell the old boat to afford the new boat...

I have only had the GPS out on the boat a couple of times, one time it was around 42.7 mph and the other it was almost 44 mph. I run the boat around 2500 ft elevation up here in Idaho.

Back