Don Jovi in NC now . . .

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Transplant

Reaction score
Just posting a message that I got a call from DonJovi (Donnie) last night. He arrived in Charlotte for his training stint (6 weeks as I remember).

He and I should be getting together for a trip to Wylie (pre-fishing for the Classic!!!) this weekend. He will be 'offline', with no Internet accessibility for about 3 weeks or so.

Hoping to see Mac and Mini sometime this weekend at the Spring Fishing Spectacular at Concord Mills BPS. Do you guy's know your approximate hours? Where will you be staying?

If you want some really good Mexican food while you are here, just walk over to the 'On The Border' there at the mall (near the BPS). It's great 'Tex Mex'.

Tex

I doubt I'm going to be there now,......don't know about Mini's schedule, but I have not heard of any SOLID travel plans from All Star, so I doubt it's going to happen. The last time I talked to Mini, he said my only road trip this year will probably be to Springfield.....so tell Donnie to "eat without me!!..LOL"

Mac

Mac,

Sorry to hear that you likely won't be here. However, I'm guessing that you will be here in Charlotte for the BIG ONE in July - Classic. Correct?

Tex

Deffinitely will be there in July for the BMC....and in AL. for the FLW Championship too....and in Vegas for the ICAST show in July,....those dates are locked in!!

yeah, I'm sure they had to twist your arm to get you to Vegas....

When will the diecasts be available? and where? I want to be the first on my block to have them!

They want to have a few available for the April FLW (Walmart Open) where they'll be debuting the actual boat

and a bunch more available in July for the BMC and the FLW Championships....They should be available for retail sales shortly after that. I'll arrange a group buy on the board here when they're available, and they'll be available through my website.

Back