Dog gone snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy Walls

Reaction score
Up here by Lake Michigan the water was starting to open up on the inland lakes and dreams of bass thumb was dancing in my head and today we are supposed to get 4 to 8 inches of snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry: Really kills me to read some of you lucky ones getting to fish tournaments already!

Randy!

Looks like April before things are going to warm any...I feel ya':(

The smallies have been on the beds and the LM are just starting to get on the beds here in Havasu. Been in the mid 80's here for awhile. Having a blast!! Sorry to rub it in but just had to share.

Sorry to rub it in but just had to share.

Yeah, Right. :angry: :lol: I may still be able to get out on the ice around here this weekend.

Gene

This does suck!!! 26deg. outside right now!! Since I have the day off, I'm gonna bring a few reels and tackle boxes in from the garage and start my spring cleaning and organizing.....if i can't actually fish...i might as well get ready to anyway!! Gonna watch the Wayne County Prosecutor's newsconf. at 11am too.....she's gonna throw the book at Detroit's illustrious and holier than thou dipchit mayor......his arss is goin' to the BIG House, and a bunch of his cronies too!! If there's one thing i get a kick out of..it's seeing a corrupt politician get caught and held accountable!! LOVE THAT!!

Looks like they are calling for more snow tomorrow around the Detroit area....

I am sick of it. Opening Day fro the Tigers is a week away.....I hope it warms up for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have done it. Actually last year for the ALCS game I attended I wore my Artic Carharts.....good thing we had handicap seats (they were loose folding chairs). Else I mighta got stuck!

Latest posts

Back