Does anyone remember this boat?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Kurtzner

Reaction score
I found this boat for sale & I can't remember what it looks like. My buddy is looking for a pond boat.

Tracker 10 ft. Bantam - $350 Never Used

-2 adjustable swivel seats

-5hp rating

-550 lb rating

-2 motor mounts (front and back of boat)

-cup holders

I've got one! Well worth the $'s. I take mine to small community lakes that I can't get my other boat on. Some of my largest bass have come from this boat.:D Chris F.

I agree with you 100% I've had some of my best days from my BASS HUNTER boat which is out of business. The guy who had it replied & my friend bought it $350.00 never used, that is a good deal. I use my small boat more then my big one. Its great to be able to fish a small lake or pond with you being the only boat on the water.

small boat.JPG

You mean like this one!!:lol::lol::lol:

I call it the Crappie Killer!! Caught HUNDREDS from it. They are a good buy.

TOXIC

Hey Toxic,

I have the same Bass Hunter Boat but mine is even more used looking then yours. I did find the pictures of the tracker one bascially a copy of the Bass Hunter & my friend bought it. Fishing out of these little boats is a lot of fun & I've had most of my best times fishing from one of these. You really can't destroy anything on them like our glass boats! I'll be putting another 4k or so into mine.

Maybe one day soon if I keep having all the problems with big dollar boats I will be fishing from these little guys 100% of the time!

Mark

If you saw it up close there is a lot of wear and tear on the old hunter. I've fiberglassed the rear because I busted it, I've drug that little boat across ice to get to open water. Almost sunk when I busted the rear and didn't know it!!

TOXIC

Back