Does anyone recognize this fine American?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JP Heintzman

Reaction score
Went fishing on Lake Murray today with Jacob, AndyZ's boy and we had a great trip. Jacob outfished me in my own boat 7 - 4,....and I wouldn't have it any other way:) The weather was perfect, the water was smooth and the fish cooperated. Great day on the water with one of America's sons. AndyZ has got great cause to be proud of his young soldier:cool:!

http://www.nitroowners.com/~library/17973/jake largemouth.jpg[/img

[img]http://www.nitroowners.com/~library/17973/jake lgmouth 2.jpg

jake1.jpg
jake largemouth.jpg
jake lgmouth 2.jpg

Cool pics... Jacob thanks for your service JP thanks for sharing your boat with him...;)

Wished I had known you were going to be there yesterday. I spent 6 hours and a quarter of a tank of gas looking for the fish. All four was within 200 yards of the landing(Little Creek). I thought about going back today but the hour and a half drive is going to keep me closer to home.

Hey Carlos, yes, that's a striper. We caught them on topwater, was a lot of fun.

JimmyE, sorry bro that we didn't meet up. We caught most of our fish in the Crystal Lake area. Go under the bridge and straight across the creek channel. The LM's were in the coves and the stripers were on the points. Pencil Poppers and Rebel Pop-R (chrome/blue). I'll try to remember to give you a heads up next time I go out, I'm mostly chasing the deer right now.

JP

I was in there breifly Sat. but mostly just riding. I caught nothing in shallow water, all mine came on the bank where the shore dropped straight down into deep water, cliffs if you will. By the time I realized it, it ws too late to hunt for similar places. I have been trying to go every weekend, Sat., I am sure I will be there this coming weekend and will check out Crystal Lake. Thanks. Next time you are out call me 803-671-0011.

WOW! Thanks JP...Not just for taking Jake out fishing, but for your service too!

He's called me twice to tell me how much fun he had...and he's rubbing it in that now "he" has caught stripers and "I" haven't...LOL I'm awfully proud of him and all our awesome soldiers!!!

Good luck chasing those deer JP...I scouted a farm for me and Jake to hunt when he comes home here in a few weeks....saw lots of sign and even scared up 2 doe...should be good...

Thanks Rich for this site that makes trips like this possible!

thanks guys!

az

Great job!! It's great to give back to those who readily will give all. Keep it up!! :D

JP -

Do you ever get to Michigan for training or business?

There's always room in my boat if you get up this way....

Thanks again!

Hope you had a fantastic Veteran's Day!

az

Latest posts

Back