Does Anybody Know What This Is?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Harp

Reaction score
I took these pictures at Lake Fork Tx a few weeks ago. We had fished our way to the back of a cove and came across this honeycomb looking stuff on the bottom in about 2 or 3 feet of water. I finally figured out what it is...what do you think?

Harpo

bluegill nests (2).jpg

bluegill nests3.jpg

bluegill nests 2.jpg

I was going to say bluegill beds too, maybe from last season with some silt in them...but they look too deep...

az

DING DING DING Dave is the winner. There were Bluegill all over the place so it wasn't too hard but I had never seen anything like this before.

Harpo

Cupie Doll:lol:

These gills here in Ohio for some reason usually don't have beds that shallow....at least where I fish. The beds I fish are in about 5 to 6 ft. of water.

We were looking for bedding Bass, which we did find some but they hadn't had a female yet so they wouldn't stay tight enough for us to get a strike.

Harpo

Looks like a miniature version of my ****!

:eek::D

Actually it looks like hours of fun with an ultralight :)

Mini

AZ...It's from SNL's "Buckwheat Sings" ...ahahaha...remember when Eddie Murphy would do his Buckwheat stuff.......

Great songs like

... "Wookin' pa Nub":wub:

..."Unz,...Tice,.....Fee Tine's a Maydy"....;)

..."???????????"....(He was totally incoherent!!..LMAO):wacko::blink:

Buckwheat and Gumby and James Brown were my favorite EM characters!!

James Brown singin'''"Hot Tub!!" :lol::lol:

Owwwwww, jump back, gotta kiss myself, hEEEEEEYyyyyyyy!!!!

Back