Do fishermen brag???

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamar Gilbert

Reaction score
Yep......we sure do and today is my time. I just crossed the 1000 bass count for the fifth year in a row!! Way more lmbs than smallies this year for some reason. You guys just wouldn't believe the bass fishing here in Maine.

Lamar - Only problem with Maine is that you only have two seasons - winter and 4 of July! Lots of cold water fish! LOL

Bill - I've been SOO jealous of Lamar's 1000 fish, i'm AFRAID to start counting mine, and we fish 12 months out of the year! I gotta get IBM to send me on a busines trip to Lamar's and hook into those FISH!!!

Lamar - Can't you fish when the water is hard? Some of my best memories are of ice fishing with my Dad.

I wish I could catch a fish to brag about !!! :) I doubt if I have caught 1,000 fish in the last five years.;)

Steve

You can fish when the water is hard, but not this boy. I read too many horror stories about people breaking through the ice. I'll just wait for soft water and eight months season.

Trep.......come on up........the water's fine.......77 degrees this morning.

Fisherman LIE:D:D:D:D At least I do..It was this BIG<----------------------------------->

JR - We were talking about how BIG the fish was, not your ...

:blink:

Lamar - It was a 6+ hour trip to hook up with Mr. and Mrs. Sim, to Maine is like a 3 day drive each way!!!

Bill... I was talking about the blue gill..I WISH>>Could of been a movie star:D:D:D JR

Nah . . . . . .

Patrick_spades.jpg

37striper.jpg

34_striper.jpg

sharoncroaker.jpg

Back