Dion Hibbdon

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JR F

Reaction score
I will be spending the day with him..Anyone have any questions for me to ask????...JR

Why does a woman wear a PAIR of panties but only one bra???

First question - How and why did you get the day? buy it on auction???

JR...

I fished with his Dad in the Ozarks long long ago... And, I spent a few minutes with Dion at the 2000 Classic while he waited to weigh-in. My opinion was that the apple did not fall too far from the tree... His Dad is great guy to fish with... I'm sure that Dion will be also...

Dion is going to be great to fish with. He is a VERY down-to-earth kind of guy. His whole entire family is great. He stopped by in the SolarBat sunglass booth I was working in a few years back at the Bass Masters Classic, and he just stood there shooting the bull with us forever. He answered every question we asked, no matter how big or small. He joked around a bit, and was very fun to be around. I envy you getting to fish with him. Soak up every bit of fishing knowledge you can get from him - however, you may learn more by keeping quiet and just watching him closely, than actually asking him questions. Sometimes, it's better to learn from observation, and I'd be willing to bet you will learn a lot from him.

All the best,

Glenn

No Drawing..I just get lucky...HA ..Well Ranger has a Pro come every year to the openhouse and He's this years Pro..last year I spent the day with Scott martin....I never really discuss fishing much mostly other things...He gives the wanna be fisherman tips on everything..Heck I just go to relax anymore..I knew Scott martin when he was just a Little kid....I was engaged to the neice of a Very well off man ,He ran a Sugar cane CO...who lived In Moorehaven Fla.He was a friend of Rolands..It's easy to get to know the Pros who really are just guys who were or got lucky In fishing....

Triton Glenn. we deliver the boat for Solar bat every year..he's a nice guy..Got me a few pairs of those glasses...I like them alot....The Bass Boat saver guy also lives here by me...HE EHEHHEHHEHEH got all the people here just no lakes...JR:D

One time at the BPS Classic in Springfield I stood and talked to Dion for 15 or 20 minutes before I clued in on who he was. I kept wondering why he kept talking about his dad.:rolleyes: Probably the most personable easy to talk to pro out there. I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Harpo

He cracked us up because he kept refering to his wife as his "pimp", because she had "pimped him out" to all his sponsors booths during the course of that evening. I thought she was going to smack him when she heard him. I think she just gave him a "Diiiiooooonnnn!" when she did hear it. We all got a laugh out of that afternoon.

All the best,

Glenn

Ask him, how much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a a wood chuck could chuck wood....

Back