Dinking on the Ocean

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
Ok a few of you have been on me for not posting so here you go!

I just returned from St George Island in Florida. Had lots of fun in the sun. I chartered a bay fishing trip while I was there and took my 12 and 14 year old cousins. They had a great time. So did I until the captain got the boat sideways to the waves and landed some huge waves in the boat. Ruined my new camera and my cell phone. So for those that I talked to, I no longer have your numbers so email them to me. I still feel like the captain should have known better. Any way, we caught sea trout, blue fish, lady fish, red fish, and mackerel. I posted a picture of a tiny sea trout I caught. I feel like Trep but I liked the picture. Ha! I did catch larger fish so I don't feel too bad.

I also posted a picture of my new toy. I sold my pontoon and replaced it with a waverunner. I can hear the groans now. I am polite to all fisherman. It's really helping me learn the lower region of the lake where I am afraid to take my boat. Lots of shallows and stuff to tear it up. Still have the Triton SF.

Still love Tennessee but still cheer for the Colts. Are you ready for some football ! Hope all is well with everyone!

DSC00343.JPG

IMGP2623resize.jpg

Teri - LOL On the " I feel like Trep but I liked the picture"!!!

I love JetSkis except when i'm fishing and they come to close, though lately on our lake its been idiots SKIING that the driver comes w/in 20 feet of us and swamp us!!

Great pic Teri!!

Very nice fish! I'm ready for some football ... however, I'm not sure spending time thinking about the Indianapoloser Colts is worthwhile. :lol:

Nice "doo".

Glad you had fun at St. George. I need to get back there and do some fishing. Great, great place.

Don't you just hate it when people nag you to start posting again? Some people have all the nerve!;) It sounds like you had a great time. I hope to get down there some day.

So, did the sun make your hair blonder or something else? I think it looks good!

Uncle Billy

Now that looks like someone have a great time. :) Nice seadoo too.

Glad you are enjoying yourself Teri, life is to short not to. :D :D

jdj

old age = grey hair = lots of color jobs.....this one a bit lighter than others.

Marty, don't you worry about my Colts, they will be there....until the 1st game of the playoffs is over. :p

I just noticed that your SeaDoo is painted in just the right champion colors ... :lol::lol:.

Back